The U.S. Embassy in Minsk is pleased to announce the competition for the Fulbright Faculty Development Program (FFDP).
This non-degree professional development program provides promising junior university faculty with the opportunity to:
- develop new courses and ideas for curriculum reform at their home institutions
- cultivate teaching skills and techniques based on personal observation of U.S. educational methods
- expand the information base in their fields of study
- become a vehicle for on-going contact and exchange between their home and host institutions
Interested candidates must:
- have Belarusian citizenship and permanent residence in the country
- hold a university degree
- be currently teaching at a Belarusian institution of higher education
- have at least two years of teaching experience at an institution of higher education by the time of application
- demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English (selected finalists will be required to take TOEFL)
The Fulbright Faculty Development Program offers a one-semester, non-degree program. Program activities include observing courses, developing curricula, gathering resource materials, attending conferences, collaborating with U.S. colleagues, giving presentations. The Fulbright Faculty Development Program offers scholarships in any academic field.
The Fulbright Faculty Development Program provides round-trip international and domestic transportation, medical insurance, monthly stipends. Since the Fulbright Faculty Development Program is a non-degree program, Fellows are not required or permitted to receive transcripts, grades or credit.
The application process for the Fulbright Faculty Development Program must be completed online at https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2021/. The submission deadline for the online application is November 10, 2020.
The selection of candidates for the Program is carried out by the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Minsk. Short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
The program offers equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, native language, handicap or disability.
For additional questions, please email the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy at email@example.com