The U.S. Embassy in Minsk is pleased to announce a new application season for the Fulbright Specialist Program.
The Fulbright Specialist Program (FSP) provides Belarusian institutions overseas the opportunity to draw on the expertise of U.S. scholars and professionals and develop linkages with American institutions.
The Specialist Program funds American academic experts who wish to undertake two to six-week long projects in Belarusian academic institutions.
Specialists, who represent a wide range of professional and academic disciplines, partner with their host institution to conduct project activities in support of the host institution’s priorities and goals.
Activities may include:
- Delivering a seminar or workshop
- Consulting on faculty or workforce development
- Developing academic or training curricula and materials
- Lecturing at the graduate or undergraduate level
- Conducting needs assessments or evaluations for a program or institution
- Participating in academic programs, conferences, seminars
- Conducting teacher training
As a rule, Belarusian universities interested in hosting U.S. Specialists are willing to provide in-country transportation, meals and lodging. The Fulbright Program funds international transportation and provides a stipend to the Specialist.
Fulbright Specialist Program Overview
Host Institution One Pager
For more information, please see http://fulbrightspecialist.worldlearning.org/
The Application Form can be found here
For additional information, please, contact the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy in Minsk, at email@example.com