U.S. Embassy Minsk’s operations remain suspended, but the consular section will be offering a limited number of U.S. passport appointments in Minsk on May 30, May 31, and June 1.
Individuals eligible for this service include:
- U.S. citizens with expired or soon-to-expire U.S. passports.
- U.S. citizens whose U.S. passports were lost/stolen/damaged.
If you fall within one of the categories above, please contact ConsularMinsk@state.gov to schedule an appointment for May 30, May 31, or June 1. Please note that appointment availability is limited. Requests will be prioritized in the order received.
U.S. Embassy Minsk suspended operations on February 28, 2022. The U.S. embassy continues to remind U.S. citizens that the Department of State’s Travel Advisory level for Belarus is “Level 4: Do Not Travel.” The Department of State continues to advise that U.S. citizens should depart Belarus immediately. Please read the Travel Advisory for Belarus (here).
- State Department – Consular Affairs: +1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Email: ConsularMinsk@state.gov
- Website: https://by.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/
- Belarus Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter